Wag and Wash event features grooming services, microchipping, even a doggie food truck
The second Wag and Wash event is coming up 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Aug. 15 at the Williamson County Animal Center will offer dog washes for a donation, in addition to other services for a low price.
The first Wag and Wash event in June assisted owners with over 20 microchippings, 30 nail trimmings and 15 dog baths. These services will be offered again in the upcoming event, with nail clips being offered at $5 and microchipping at $15.
"We were so pleased with the turnout and the number of pets that were microchipped that we decided to do it again," said Laura Chavarria, shelter director, in a press release announcing the event. "We are very excited to have several local pet vendors join us in August."
Local businesses joining the event include Haute Dogge Grooming Salon of Franklin, which will be selling water with profits going to WCAC, as well as discounts on grooming services for those who adopt a dog on Saturday. In addition, Nature's Select Products of Tennessee will have samples of holistic pet food and See Spot Eat: A Doggie Bakery will sell baked goods for dogs from their 'food' truck.
"The shelter continues to be at capacity for dogs, cats and kittens. The cat and kitten adoption fee is now $10, and adult dogs are $20," reminded Chavarria. Adoptions require an approved application and include vaccinations, spay or neuter and microchip.
The Williamson County Animal Center is at at 106 Claude Yates Drive in Franklin, just north of Franklin High School. The center is open for adoptions from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Adoptable animals can be viewed online at the WCAC website.
For more information, call 615-790-5590, visit the website, or like Williamson County Animal Center on Facebook.
from link: www.brentwoodhomepage.com
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)