Vanessa Hudgens adds a twist to Kylie Jenner's white triangle nail art
And the Spring Breakers star added her own personal touch to the look by going for a little extra creativity on her ring finger in the form of an arty, monochrome eye...
Kylie showed off her super-long talons just last week after they'd been freshly painted white with a clear triangle design at the base of her nails.
And on Monday (4 August), Vanessa worked the same, long white mani with tiny triangles of 'no polish' at the base of her square-tipped talons.
But instead of keeping all of her nails the same, Vanessa had an intricate black eye painted on her ring finger.
"Eye see you," Vanessa Instagrammed along with this close-up snap of her take on the white nail trend, after they'd been freshly created by those mani magicians at Laqué Nail Bar and Beauty Lounge in North Hollywood.
When not one but two of our favourite celebrities work pretty much the same nail trend, that's a sure sign to the rest of us that we simply have to get in on the look – and quickly!
We already showed you how to do the white, triangle look, so to get a similar (and simpler!) look on your ring finger, we found these cute, clear YRNails Nail Decals in Eye of Horus, £1.50, yrnails.com which can be stuck over any nail colour.
After painting your nails white and leaving the bases free of colour, allow them to dry totally, then stick one of these decals over the top of your polish on your ring finger only.
When this is touch-dry, finish with a glossy top coat over all of your nails. We love Essie Nails Super Fast Dry Top Coat, £8.99, boots.com.
|YRNails Nail Decals in Eye of Horus, £1.50, yrnails.com||Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen in Black, £6.99, boots.com|
by Georgia Goodall
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists