Topshop, Bobbi Brown and more at Vogue Festival 2015
For the first time the event was held over two locations – the Royal College of Art and nearby Royal Geographical Society, which hosted sold out talks from the likes of Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Alexa Chung and Kate Upton.
The two-day event included activations from Bobbi Brown and Kerastate, where event-goers were treated to 10-minute make-up and hair styling sessions.
There was a Topshop nail bar, which event organisers decided to double in size for 2015 due to its popularity last year. At the nail bar attendees could choose from one of five of Topshop’s nail polish colours, which were finished off with a Vogue hologram.
The Vogue shop sold all five colours, enabling visitors to head upstairs and purchase their favourite colour.
The Royal College of Art was complete with two Harrods branded cafes that included a range of food and beverages provided by the department store, meanwhile a Harrods doorman greeted visitors at the entry.
The event was also about experiencing the Vogue brand in a way that went well beyond its glossy pages. The Vogue shop sold exclusive branded merchandise including a Vogue t-shirt, which people could have specially customised by Vogue designers and/or editors.
New this year, the Vogue masterclasses were facilitated by the magazine’s writers, editors, photographers and stylists, and there was a Vogue Pinwall at the entry of the event, where event-goers were invited to provide their feedback and general comments.
link from eventmagazine.co.uk
- Introduction of Icosgel Nail Gel Leads to Colorful and Safe Nails
- Sunday 26th & Monday 27th April 2015 at the RHC Edinburgh
- CosmoNail Cup Int' Nail Competition Malaysia - 2015
- Little Prints and Perfect Nails is great fun for all the family in MK
- Nail’d It: Episode 7 Nail Nightmares
- Nail’d It: Episode 6 A Diamond in the Rough
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 5 Opposites Attract
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 4 Divine Nails
- Nail’d It Episode 3: Recap
- Smith & Cult Might Have The Best Nail Polish Names Ever