Tie-Dye and Nail Art by AstroWifey in Lincoln Park Saturday
LINCOLN PARK — Neighborhood residents looking for a quick style tuneup before Pitchfork Music Festival this weekend can stop by Hotel Lincoln for a tie-dye party.
The hotel, 1816 N. Lincoln Ave., is taking over the south end of Lincoln Park for the free event from 10 a.m. to noon. Saturday.
Attendees are encouraged to bring an article of white clothing to have it tie-dyed.
The event will also feature free accent nail designs from acclaimed nail artist AstroWifey.
AstroWifey created five exclusive designs for Hotel Lincoln inspired by the hotel's decor and one includes a miniature Abraham Lincoln painting on a nail.
After a tie-dye session and nail art, attendees can finish their looks at a DIY manicure station. Spots are limited for the nail art sessions.
link from dnainfo.com
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- CND Chooses NAILS’ NTNA Top 3 Contestants as its “Nextgen” Artists
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest