The Boroughs 3rd Birthday: Australiana Nail Art
By Kelly Pigram
For their third birthday, design boutique The Boroughs (3057) is hosting a day of Australiana-inspired nail art. Renowned nail artist Hester MacKinnon (Silver Lining Nails and Trophy Wife) will be applying her interpretation of Julie White’s latest textile range, Straya Nights, to a blank canvas of fingertips at the Brunswick East store.
Guests will also be able to sample bespoke chocolate creations by artisan chocolatier Samanta Bakker (Monsieur Truffe) in collaboration with The Boroughs.
All profits will be donated to Foundation House, a charity dedicated to supporting refugees that have been subjected to torture in their country of origin.
Nail painting will run between 11am - 3pm. Bookings are essential, and can be made directly through The Boroughs.
from link: www.broadsheet.com.au
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)