Sunday 26th & Monday 27th April 2015 at the RHC Edinburgh
Scotland’s only professional Nail Competition returns...
Scottish Nail Tech 2015 returns on Sunday 26th and Monday 27th April as part of the annual Scottish Hair & Beauty event taking place at the Royal Highland Centre (RHC) in Edinburgh.
Now in its 12th year, the competition has once again been devised by Competition Director Denise Wright, and organised by Guild Press Ltd, publishers of Guild News and Nail File magazines.
As well as 2 days of live competition, there are also two Photographic and two Boxed categories, showcasing this year’s theme ‘Shop Window’, so if you can’t make it on the day, you can still take part.
Plus, an Overall Winner will be announced as Scottish Nail Tech 2015.
- 2 days of competitions
- 11 categories
- Overall Scottish Nail Tech 2015 will be announced
- Open to Students, Competition Newcomers and Top Techs
- Register before Friday 17th April to qualify for Early Bird Discount on entry fees
- Student Registration before Friday 10th April
Showcase your creativity
In 2014, Scottish Nail Tech attracted a record number of competitors who travelled from across Scotland and the rest of the UK to participate in what has become a key event in the competing calendar. Scottish Nail Tech is always judged by a high calibre independent judging panel which will include some of the leading names in UK nails.
Entering gives you the opportunity to showcase your creativity, whether you excel in Pink & White Overlays, Sculpting, Nail Art or Natural Nails, there is a category that suits your skills. And if you’ve never competed before Scottish Nail Tech offers a great opportunity to have your work critiqued by the leading names in our industry, offering invaluable advice and tip to help you improve.
Our Student Tip & Overlay Challenge category welcomes students who have been doing any type of nails for less than two years and have never entered any professional nail competition before; it is very popular with Level 2 / 3 college students. Ask your college to nominate you and your friends; College Lecturers are welcome to enter as many students as they like before Friday 10th April.
Enter the Student Competitions
Click here to download your Student Application Form
Click here to download your Student Competitors’ Pack
Enter the Professional Competitions
Click here to download your Top Tech Application Form
Click here to download your Top Tech Competitors’ Pack
by Scottish Beauty
- Introduction of Icosgel Nail Gel Leads to Colorful and Safe Nails
- CosmoNail Cup Int' Nail Competition Malaysia - 2015
- Little Prints and Perfect Nails is great fun for all the family in MK
- Nail’d It: Episode 7 Nail Nightmares
- Nail’d It: Episode 6 A Diamond in the Rough
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 5 Opposites Attract
- Nail’d It Recap: Episode 4 Divine Nails
- Nail’d It Episode 3: Recap
- Smith & Cult Might Have The Best Nail Polish Names Ever
- Nail’d It Episode 2: Recap