NAILPRO Magazine Features Our Massage Tools!
On his travels to Asia, Kevin Huynh, owner of The Nail Superstore, saw an unusual collection of strangely shaped tools being used for Thai massage. He immediately recognized their worth to the professional nail tech in delivering massages during manicures and pedicures. “Nail techs work five to six days a week, constantly using and exhausting their fingers and hands, which can create pain over time and even more serious problems like carpal tunnel,” he says. Each ergonomically designed tool in the Hand, Foot and Body Massage Professional Tools Kit increases a tech’s reach, creates greater pressure and allows you to deliver a better overall client massage experience with less strain and effort.
The Nail SuperStore
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- CND Chooses NAILS’ NTNA Top 3 Contestants as its “Nextgen” Artists
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest