Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
Rashida Jones. Image via Twitter
A few years ago we reported that “Claws,” a dark series about a nail salon’s strange and dangerous employees, was in the works. As of yesterday, TNT has officially ordered a pilot for the series.
According to Deadline, the show is an hourlong dramedy set in a South Florida nail salon. The project was created by Rashida Jones and Will McCormack who will also executive produce. “Claws” is described as “a dark wickedly funny meditation on female badness that follows the rise of five diverse and treacherous Florida manicurists in the traditionally male world of organized crime.” The teaser for the pilot ends with, “We will soon find out there is a lot more going on at the Nail Artisan of Manatee County salon than silk wraps and pedicures.”
Can you not wait until the “Claws” come out? What are your thoughts on this series? Share in the comments below.
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)
- Essie Partners With Serge Normant