Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
The Medinail Learning Center now offers an online Safe Salon Rating (SSR) training module free to nail techs. The module, called Five Simple Steps to a Five Star Safe Salon, provides background on the innovative Safe Salon Rating program, which is designed to reward high-quality, sanitary salons. The course also includes free testing, resulting in a new opportunity to accredit your salon and promote your professionalism. Optional SSR poster boards, signs, and other marketing materials are available at a nominal cost after completing the course. The free national SSR phone app is available through www.safesalonrating.com or at your Android or iPhone app store.
You can register for the course at www.medinail.com.
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)
- Essie Partners With Serge Normant