Manicurist/Nail Technician - Base Coat Non-Toxic Nail Salon Need Nail Stylist
This is your opportunity to work in a new kind of nail salon! Base Coat is a unique concept that offers its clients all natural products by Fig & Yarrow in a non toxic, well designed, fun atmosphere! We are looking for hard working, upbeat beauty professionals to join our team! Come be a part of this growing new company with prospects for promotion as we expand to other locations.
**$350 bonus for exemplary performance after 90 days is available for manicurists who deliver with great customer reviews and re-bookings.**
Job Title: Nail Stylist
-Reports to: General Manager
-Status: Full Time: Average Hours Needed per Week: 30-40
-Compensation: Based on Experience
-Services start at $30.00.
Base Coat is now hiring nail technicians, candidates must be licensed with the Colorado State Board. Commission based pay plus tips. Team members can expect between $500-$800 per week. Base Coat supplies all products to technician and doesn't require technician to pay for product use.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
from link: www.denver.craigslist.org
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- NYC Nail Salon Sweep Reveals Few Following Wage Laws
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Marinello Schools of Beauty Closes All 56 Locations
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets