Jessica Seeks Nail Professionals for New Clinic
Known as the “First Lady of Nails,” Jessica Vartoughian opened the first nails-only salon in the world in 1969.
This fall Jessica will reintroduce the Jessica Nail Clinic in West Hollywood, a destination for exceptional nail services. They are in need of qualified professionals looking to take their careers to the next level. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work alongside Jessica and learn her coveted techniques.
The Jessica Nail Clinic has openings for individuals who specialize in the following areas:
- Gel Nails
- Nail Art
- Men’s Services
- Esthetician Services
Here’s what Jessica is looking for: professionals who are polished, friendly, have a great attitude, and are committed to delivering world-class service. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. Candidates should reside in the greater Southern California area.
Sound like you? Please email your resume and the area of nails you are passionate about to JCI@jessicacosmetics.com.
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- NYC Nail Salon Sweep Reveals Few Following Wage Laws
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Marinello Schools of Beauty Closes All 56 Locations
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets