Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
Forty years ago, nail industry pioneer Jeff Pink founded Orly International after hearing customers at his beauty supply stores complain about the level of service they were receiving at their local nail salons. Pink saw an opportunity to fill an immediate need in the market and started his own manufacturing business with one goal in mind: To create tools and techniques that would revolutionize the nail industry. Today, Orly International remains a leading name with professionals and continues to innovate the industry with groundbreaking products.
Fun fact: In 1976, Pink developed the original French Manicure for movie and television directors who wanted a more versatile nail look to complement the actresses’ wardrobe changes during filming.
Win a massive Orly Epix display in time for their anniversary! Giveaway ends Feb. 15, 2016.
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)
- Essie Partners With Serge Normant