Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
Amy Becker (second from left) is one of the finale judges.
John Hauk closely scrutinizes the contestants’ nails.
Part competition, part reality show, season two of “Global Beauty Masters” premiered on the TLC Network on February 18. Originally launched in 2014 on Discovery Fit and Health, the show follows top hair, makeup, and nail stylists from around the world as they battle for the title of Global Beauty Master. The team format emphasizes the collaborative nature of the work and provides exposure to the cultural and artistic perspectives of the different countries represented. This year’s panel of judges includes a few names well known to nail techs — John Hauk, creative director of Entity Beauty, and Masterworks founder Amy Becker. Model and entrepreneur Nicole Murphy hosts.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists
- Enter The Essie’s for the Chance to Win $20,000!