Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
Essie’s new Shimmer Brights collection contains the company’s 1000th color, a vibrant yellow called Aim to Misbehave. This bold citron is one of six saturated shades in Essie’s soon-to-be released Shimmer Brights collection. Other colors include Sexy Plunge (orange), Seen on the Scene (shocking pink), DJ on Board (violet), Catch of the Day (aquatic blue), and All Hands on Deck (emerald green).
The Shimmer Brights collection will be available exclusively to salons in May 2016.
For more information, go to www.essie.com.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists
- Enter The Essie’s for the Chance to Win $20,000!