Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
Essie is marking 35 glorious years in the nail biz with a limited-edition collection of six iconic shades called Retro Revival 2016. To celebrate this milestone, the Essie color archive has been opened to give a thrilling glimpse into the brand’s history, starting with its debut in Las Vegas in 1981. The collection features pearl, sheer, frosted, and iridescent shades, along with the return of Starry Starry Night, a much sought-after color that has been fetching hundreds of dollars a bottle on eBay. As a nod to the iconic vintage sign of the Stardust Casino that once lit up the Las Vegas Strip, gold starbursts embellish Essie’s signature white cap.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists
- Enter The Essie’s for the Chance to Win $20,000!