Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
Beginning in April 2016, beloved nail brand essie will be revamping its gel line, renaming the gel shades to match the iconic Essie polishes users know and love. Including cult classics like “ballet slippers,” “licorice,” and “smokin’ hot,” the revamping will allow clients to select from some of their favorite essie hues.
Originally launched in 2013 and designed to respect natural nail health, Essie gel’s state-of-the-art formula continues to deliver 14 days of exceptional color and shine. Choosing your favorite might be hard, but finding your perfect gel match just got a whole lot easier!
Additionally, Essie gel will now feature an exciting new base coat. Formulated to prime and protect nails while promoting color adhesion, this advanced base coat with reduced odor provides easier application and a flawless finish.
Essie gel’s renamed shades will be available in April exclusively at fine salons nationwide.
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)
- Essie Partners With Serge Normant