Educators Find Inspiration at the CND World Summit
In April, CND welcomed education ambassadors, distributors, school partners, and Revlon Professional Brand executives to its three-day World Summit in San Diego, Calif. At an evening cocktail reception, the company unveiled its latest innovations — the CND LED Lamp and Shellac Brand Xpress5 Top Coat. The fashion show that followed took its inspiration from CND’s newest products and color collections. There was even a jewelry piece made from colored nail pops and an Xpress5 Top Coat-inspired skirt. The remaining two days were filled with stimulating presentations, fun interactive giveaways, and workshops with CND co-founder and style director Jan Arnold and the CND education team.
For more information, go to www.cnd.com.
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)