Don’t Miss “The Beauty Pitch”
An industry first, The Beauty Pitch offers both up-and-coming and established companies the opportunity to present their brand, products, or ideas to a panel of top investors including renowned entrepreneurs Mark Cuban and John Paul DeJoria. Five finalists will have the chance to pitch to the panel live as part of PBA’s Business Forum on July 12 in Las Vegas during Cosmoprof North America. One winner will receive a one-year mentorship from Mark Cuban and/or another will receive possible funding from a reputable private equity firm. To kick off the Beauty Pitch, Cuban and DeJoria will share their advice on business practices and answer questions from the audience.
Visit www.probeauty.org/beautyweek for information on ticket registration for PBA’s Business Forum, including the Beauty Pitch.
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets
- NAILS Parent Company Buys Modern Salon Media
- HIRING EVENT FOR NEW NAIL SALON!!! (North Charleston)