Cuomo Task Force Nails Steinway Street Salons
A team of New York State investigators swooped down on nail salons on Steinway Street on August 20, checking conditions there within a six-block area along the bustling commercial strip.
from link: www.qgazette.com
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- NYC Nail Salon Sweep Reveals Few Following Wage Laws
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Marinello Schools of Beauty Closes All 56 Locations
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets