Cuccio Educates, Inspires in Malaysia
Cuccio CEO Tony Cuccio traveled to Malaysia in April to lead three events in the region. At the Cuccio Effect Malaysia Seminar, more than 100 participants learned about the history of the nail industry and how they can take their business to the next level. Representatives from Cuccio Europe and China also participated as the newest products and techniques were demonstrated. The Cuccio Effect Asia Pacific Distributor Summit included distributors from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, and Australia — all learning about “Cuccio Multi-Level Education.” At the Cuccio Asia Pacific Master Education Conference, attendees learned about new products, techniques, and team-building.
For more information, go to www.cuccio.com.
by Nails Magazine
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists