Ashley James rocks adorable heartbreak manicure at V Festival
When we spotted the former Made In Chelsea star enjoying some time in Virgin Media's Louder Lounge at V Festival this weekend (17 August), we couldn't help but gush over her incredible heartbreak talons.
After paying a visit to the spa section of the exclusive hospitality area, Ashley emerged with quite possibly the cutest mani we've ever seen.
The tips of her fingers were covered with adorable red heart shapes while her thumbs featured broken heart designs. HOW sweet?!
But the best thing about Ashley's mani is that it's ridiculously easy to copy. You don't need any nail art brushes, and you don't even need nail polish!
Her talons actually came courtesy of pre-designed falsies from House of Holland, retailing at £8. Simple!
Alternatively, if plain nails are more your thing, try these pillar-box red stick-on falsies, £7.99 by imPRESS. Little Mix also have their own range of press-on nails for Elegant Touch, and we can't get enough of Leigh-Anne Pinnock's fruity designs, £6.
Just stick 'em on and you're good to go!
by Brigitte Swimer
- Enter for a chance to win select nail products from the Beauty Awards nominees
- NAILS and CND Name Next Top Nail Artist Top 24 Semi-Finalists
- Essie Launches Gel Couture
- Essie Introduces its 1000th Shade: a Shimmering Citron
- China Glaze Nails Festival Fashion
- ‘Nail Lounge Edition’ For Industry Experts, Professionals, And Vendors
- Essie Goes Retro for its 35th Anniversary
- Global Beauty Masters Do Battle on TLC
- BCL Spa Valentine’s Day Nail Art Contest
- BCL | CND | Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarships Recognize Emerging Nail Artists