A.I.I. Presents Customized Vans to Distributors
In June, American International Industries (A.I.I.) presented three of the company’s partner distributors with the keys to their own customized vans as part of the A.I.I. Partner Sales Incentive Program. Donald Anderson, A.I.I. Southwest regional manager, presented the vans to Beauty Zone Beauty Supply, Kashi Beauty Supply, and Nails West Beauty Center — all based in Garden Grove, Calif. — in recognition of their outstanding sales performance.
Each van was customized with the logo, address, and phone number of the business as well as the logos of all of A.I.I.’s nail brands. They were stocked with products from the company’s brands, including China Glaze, EzFlow, IBD, Nail Tek, Gena, and Thermal Spa.
“There are many reasons for success. We have dedicated employees, dedicated sales managers, and the best sales reps in the industry,” says Charlie Loveless, A.I.I. V.P. of operations. “We truly have the greatest customers any manufacturer can ask for, and our three partners represent that in so many ways.”
You can see a photo gallery from this event at www.nailsmag.com/aiivans.
by Nails Magazine
- NAILS’ Continuum Giveaway Sparks Shock and Awe
- Nail Salon Dramedy Gets Picked Up by TNT
- Essie Announces Revamped Gel Line
- NYC Nail Salon Sweep Reveals Few Following Wage Laws
- Savvy Salon: The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
- Marinello Schools of Beauty Closes All 56 Locations
- Happy 40th Anniversary Orly!
- POLISH Artisan Nails to Participate in Celebrity Gift Lounge in Honor of 2016 Golden Globe Nominees
- Medinail Offers Free Training and Accreditation
- A.I.I. Acquires Hollywood Fashion Secrets