- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Watercolor Flowers nail art tutorial
Sarah Elmaz of Get Buffed Nails shows how to create a unique watercolor flower design using acrylic paint. This design is a must-try, especially with spring right around the corner!
1. You will need:
- Acrylic paints
- Caviar beads
- Nail art brush
2. Put small dots of the acrylic paint you are using onto an artist palette.
3. Add about 10 drops of water to each small dot of acrylic paint, mix it up, and make it quite watery (add more or less water if needed).
4. Paint your nail a pale color of your choosing. I used gel polish and wiped off the tacky layer.
5. Begin to place watery drops of paint onto the nail in petal shapes (be careful not to let the petals touch at this point). Allow them to dry for around a minute.
6. Dry off your brush on a lint-free wipe, then touch it to each petal. It will soak up the excess water leaving a watercolor ring. Allow to fully dry.
7. Keep layering more petals until you are happy with the effect.
8. Once complete, it will look something like this.
9. Now you will need your caviar beads. In the center of each flower, you can use a dot of glue or gel (whatever you prefer). Add around five beads to each flower.
10. Cure the beads so they are secured in place.
11. Finally add a layer of top coat and you’re DONE!
Check out more of Sarah’s work on Facebook: facebook.com/getbuffednails
Or Instagram: @getbuffednails
[Images: Sarah Elmaz]
from link: www.nailpro.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring