Maddie Williams demos Volkwagen Bus.
- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Volkswagen Bus Nail Art
1. Apply CND Shellac Base Coat and cure. Apply two coats of CND Cream Puff, curing between coats.
2. Apply CND Art Basil to the free edge in a “V” shape to create the front end paint of the bus. Apply a small dot of white to begin the VW emblem. Using CND Silver Chrome, apply the thin “V” on the inside of the Art Basil to mimic the front edging of the bus. Use a dotting tool to make the rectangular windows near the top. Cure.
3. Using a small dotting tool and CND Black Pool, outline the windows. Using Silver Chrome and a small dotting tool, create the letters “V” and “W” one under the other, over the top of the original Art Basil circle. Apply a small drop of Black Pool in the location of the headlight on the front “V” and top the dots with small rhinestones for headlights. Cure. Apply CND Shellac Top Coat and cure.
by Nails Magazine
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring