- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Turquoise Nails Tutorial
These Turquoise Nails may seem like difficult, but in fact, they’re way too easy! I’ve long thought stone inspired nails were beyond my skill level but once I tried, the result was amazing. Perfect for short or long nails, any season or special occasion, this easy nail design is an absolute winner.
Today I’m sharing this Turquoise nail art tutorial with you guys. No steady hand or nail art skills required, just follow the step-by-step guide below and stunning Turquoise nails are guaranteed.
Without further ado, here’s the how-to!
You will need:
turquoise blue, gold and black nail polishes
a cup with room temperature water
base coat and top coat
liquid tape / peel off base
- Paint all nails with turquoise blue polish. Use liquid tape, peel off base or PVA glue around your nails to avoid a lot of cleanup.
- Fill the cap with room temperature water. Put a drop of the gold polish in the water, wait two seconds till it spreads.
- Spray the polish drop in the water with a hair spray. When it is sprayed, it will make pattern as pictured. Now work fast because thin layer of polish in the water will dry very fast.
- Quickly but accurately dip one or two nails in it and then take out.
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 for all nails.
- When gold details are done, repeat steps 2 – 5 with black polish, till you are happy with result.
- With a cotton pad dipped in polish remover clean up the mess around the nails.
- Finish the design with a quick dry clear top coat.
from link: www.sonailicious.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring