- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Spring Butterfly Nails
Try out these pretty spring nails from artist
Step 1: Prep nails as usual and create a pipe shape. Extend the natural nail using cover gel and create a French manicure with white acrylic powder.
Step 2: Draw an outline of your pattern. Use a slim brush (No. 0 or 1) and light-colored watercolor paints (or watered down acrylic paints).
Step 3: Fill in your outlines with bright red, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple watercolor paints.
Step 4: Outline your designs in black paint or gel and add white dots with acrylic paint.
Step 5: Add top gel and cure or top coat. Done!
Images: Andrea Musik
from link: www.nailpro.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring