Nadja Freund demos Marbled Purple.
- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
1. Apply a layer of a highly pigmented purple gel-polish. Do not cure.
2. Apply some neon yellow, white, black, and glitter gel-polish on a paper palette. With a striper brush, dip into the neon yellow polish and draw some wavy lines through the uncured purple. If the polish is very runny, you can flash cure. If not, skip to step 3.
3. Apply sparkly gel-polish along the neon yellow waves, and cure.
4. Highlight and add shadows to the design using white and black gel-polishes, and cure. Add black dots, and cure. Finish with a clear top coat, and cure.
by Nails Magazine
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring