- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
How to Use Kokoist Gem Gel to Create Custom Gemstones
Create custom gemstone embellishments with Kokoist Gem Gel! Available in five colors, each gel is filled with opalescent Kyocera Opal flecks for a luminous look. Here’s how to use it:
1. After applying the base of your choice, use a detail brush to paint an oval with gold gel polish at the center of the nail. Cure accordingly.
2. Next, apply hot pink glitter gel polish to the center of the oval and cure again.
3. Use a dotting tool to pick up a bead of Gem Gel from the bottom of the jar and apply it to the center of the oval. (Note: Do not mix the separated product; the Kyocera Opal flecks should rest on the bottom.) Once the gel has self-leveled, cure it for 30 seconds under an LED light or one minute under a UV light.
4. Finally, apply a thin layer of top coat to the entire nail and cure.
from linnk: www.nailpro.com
- GET OPI’S 60S-INSPIRED MOSCHINO RESORT 2017 NAIL ART
- NAIL ART TUTORIAL: SUMMER ROSE OMBRE
- Nail Art Studio: Acid Wash Denim
- Nail Art Tutorial: Quite The Catch
- Nail Art Studio: Neon Funk
- Sweater Nail Art with N.O.Q. Gelly Queen 3-D Gel
- Flamingo and Floral for Perfect Poolside Mani
- Shaded Yellow Flowers
- Gelish Botanical Awakenings Collection Nail Art
- Floral for Spring