- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Yellow Tail kicks-off the festive season at Tropical Popical
The Yellow Tail Wine and Nail Art event at Tropical Popical in Sth William Street,Dublin Pictures Brian McEvoy No Repro fee
Forget Black Friday, it’s all about Yellow December with Yellow Tail at their VIP nail event.
Celebrating the festive season, Yellow Tail bought the festive cheer with a girls night in Dublin nail salon, Tropical Popical.
Attendees got to choice from an assortment of nail colours and were treated to a luxurious mini-manicure.
Nail-tastic: Olwyn McIntyre and Sarah McIntyre at the event | BRIAN MCEVOY
On the night, VIP guests munched on healthy nibbles and quenched their thirst with delicious glasses of Yellow Tail wine.
One of Australia’s most renowned exports kick-started the festive season with a very special price offer this Christmas.
Head to Tesco or Dunnes to find Yellow Tail wines reduced from €11.99 to just €9.50.
from link: www.goss.ie
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish