- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
What’s The Best Vitamins For Nails?
Recently I was interviewed by a beauty magazine and they asked me if I take any special vitamins or food supplements for my nails. “Of course” I answered. As someone with naturally weak nails prone to breaking, vitamins is a must for me, along with other essential elements of my nail care routine. I wrote the whole post here about my journey from peeling nubs to much stronger and longer nails. And while I try to take breaks from vitamins, I can’t go longer than 2 weeks before my nails become frail. You may have noticed the trend – first a short nails series followed by a how to fix a broken nails tutorial. That was me taking a break from vitamins :)
So I’m back again to my favourite Swisse Women’s Ultivite multivitamin. So far, I’ve found these vitamins to be the most effective. They’re good for nails and also give me a noticeable spike in energy and an overall feeling of wellbeing. But I’m always on the look out for something better that will keep my nails lasting even through the vitamin-free breaks.
So guys, come on spill! What vitamins or supplements are you taking and why would you?
from link: www.sonailicious.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish