- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
What’s right Now! Hello Kitty and OPI Are Launching the Cutest Nail Polishes Ever
Talk about putting the "cute" in cuticle—come next month, you'll be able to get your hands (and nails) on the most adorable lacquer collection we've ever seen. OPI has partnered with Sanrio to create a Hello Kitty-inspired nail polish range that includes 13 bright, candy-colored hues, eight of which are pink. Would you expect anything less? "We wanted to infuse this collection with all the charm and playfulness of its namesake," says OPI co-founder and brand ambassador Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. "Hello Kitty generates happiness in a way that really resonates here at OPI, because we are seeking to do the same thing with color as our medium."
Everyone's favorite feline—who, apparently is not a cat but a human girl... we're not sure either—has been making quite the name for herself in the beauty and fashion realms. Back in 2012, she got her first makeup collection with Sephora, and has been further immortalized in Beats by Dre headphones, Vans sneakers, jewelry, and countless other forms since then. In addition to the nail colors, which are priced at $9.50 a pop, OPI will also be launching a Hello Kitty nail lacquer set that comes jam-packed with hot pink Swarovski-studded bows, because of course it would. Find the Hello Kitty for OPI lineup at stores nationwide starting in January!
from link: www.instyle.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish