- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
What happened when we tried spray-on nails
So let's be honest, painting your nails can be a pretty infuriating process. There's always gloopiness, you have to wait FOREVER for them to dry, and lets not forget the smudging... 'Cause there's always smudging.
This is why we're pretty psyched about the latest nail trend breaking the internet. Behold: Spray-on Nails.
You literally just apply a base coat and then spray away. The excess paint that you get around the nails can easily be washed off with soap or a makeup wipe.
Voila! You're left with the perfect manicure. And what's better - it took you about two seconds to do.
Starting the craze was Nails Inc who have just released their Spray Can Nail Polish, and they're calling it "the world's fastest manicure."
The new range, which so far only has two colours (silver and pink), is being fronted by all-time cool girl, Alexa Chung. More reason to jump on board.
Read Nails Inc's step-by-step how to apply guide below:
- Step 1. This part is essential - you must apply a base coat, we suggest Paint Can's Best Friend - the Nails inc 2 in 1 Base and Top coat. Allow to dry.
- Or apply The Paint Can over your nail polish for a speedy colour change.
- Step 2. Shake the Paint Can and from a distance of 10-15cm, spray the polish directly onto the nail area. (Cover and protect the surface you are spraying on to).
- Step 3. For a longer lasting mani (for up to four days), apply a top coat. Allow to dry.
- Step 4. With warm soapy water wash away any excess Paint Can polish from skin and cuticles. Or use a cleansingwipe when on the go.
- You will be left with a perfectly applied manicure.
from link: www.glamourmagazine.co.uk
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish