- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
When it was announced that Kylie Jenner would be collaborating with nail brand Sinful Colors everyone was pretty damn excited.
Because if there’s one thing King Kylie is known for (beyond her lips and Lip Kits), it’s her fierce AF nails.
The first of three Kylie collections to launch in Australia is the Sinful Shine range, which includes 16 shades and a top coat.
The polishes will be $6.95AUD each and are ~limited edition~. To be precise, they’re only going to be around from May 1 until Aug. 31.
The other two collections will launch in July: one with a “velvety demi-matte” finish and the other with a “pure satin matte” finish.
Apparently, the demi-matte polishes are different from the satin matte, as they have a light sheen. As we found out during a five-minute phone interview with Kylie, her favourite polish from the collab is a grey-blue shade, Kurtsey, which will be released in this second round.
We also found out why she decided to ditch her trademark acrylics.
“Long nails were hard in the beginning. I had them for years, so in the end they weren’t a problem for me, but now I feel like, if I went back I wouldn’t be able to handle them anymore,” she said. “I like to change things up all the time. When my best friend started doing shorter nails they just looked so nice and clean, so I decided to do them too. We usually get our nails done together.”
We also asked her how she decides what colour polish to apply, after she mentioned that she never likes to do the same colour twice.
“If I’m doing a bright color on my nails I’ll usually do a nude or a black on my toes because I like how it looks when you wear heels,” she explained. “But I like to match as much as I can, so if I do a soft color on my fingers I’ll do a soft color on my toes also. “
Kylie also gave BuzzFeed early samples of the polish range, which I happily tested out.
The verdict? The brush was good, and though some of the colours are quite sheer on the first coat, the shades were all great after the second coat and top coat were applied.
It was weird, but as soon as I had the nail polish on I actually looked exactly like Kylie Jenner.
What a time to be alive.
from link: www.buzzfeed.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish
- What you should know before getting artificial nails