- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
These Glitter Polishes Will Add Extra Sparkle to Your New Year's Eve
Glitter for New Year's Eve may not be a new concept but we won't say no for a chance to bedazzle our digits a bit during the holidays. We hunted down the best glitters for your #nyemani along with the coolest ways to wear them.
Get Gilded with Gold
We love Jin Soon's chunky gold and white speckled formula (JINsoon Nail Topping in Bijou, $18; jinsoon.com) which allows for layering. Wearing a subtle hue like navy blue underneath gives nails a more sophisticated touch- we're obsessed with Jin Soon's version of applying polish from the center towards the cuticle for a subtle dose of shimmer (as seen at top).
Rock out with Red
This opaque red and black base (Deborah Lippmann lacquer in Ruby Red Slippers, $20; birchbox.com) gives a dark and edgy take on sparkle. To keep things from looking over the top, "do a short round nail, so tons and tons of glitter is not jumping out at you," says celebrity manicurist and creator Deborah Lippmann.
Slip into Silver
Metallic tones and New Year's Eve parties go together like peanut butter and jelly. Whether you like a chunky glitter as with this Essie polish (Frilling Me Softly, $9; essie.com) or a finer opaque glitter like OPI's version (By The Light of the Moon, $10; ulta.com), these gunmetal and silver hues will add a bit of shine to your tips.
from link: www.instyle.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish