- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
The results are in! The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) has announced the finalists for the 2016 North American Hairstyling Awards. Five talented techs have been selected to compete in the Nail Professional of the Year category and the winner will be announced on Sunday, July 24 during the live event at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Here, a list of the top five finalists and their winning submissions:
Tangerine Salon & Spa
Salon Spa W
Des Moines, IA
Scenario Nail & Hair Design
Robyn Schwartz Nail Design
Grand Forks, BC, Canada
Finalists are also in the running for this year’s People’s Choice Award. Vote for your favorites on the PBA Facebook page!
Good luck to all the finalists!
[Images courtesy of PBA]
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish
- What you should know before getting artificial nails