- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
SpaRitual’s Limited Edition Yuzu Rose Collection
This February, SpaRitual launches their Limited Edition Yuzu Rose Collection which will include four lip gloss shades, a sugar scrub, a bath salt, a soak tonic, a moisturizing body butter, a body wash, and a dry oil.
The name “yuzu” comes from the Japanese citrus fruit by the same name – a fruit that’s tangy and far from typical. This spring 2016 offering is also infused with aromatic notes of Mandarin, Tangerine, Lemon Satsuma, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Bergamot, Oak Moss, with added rose extract to soften the citrus/tangy fragrance of the Yuzu. These delicious natural scents are the perfect complement to SpaRitual’s “Slow Beauty” ritual motto.
The Limited Edition Yuzu Rose collection will be available on February 1, 2016 at fine salons worldwide and at www.sparitual.com and products will range in price from $19 - $49.
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish