- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Sonakshi Sinha broke a record — not a nail
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has become a Guinness World Records title-holder for most people painting their fingernails simultaneously. The 28-year-old actress participated in the event on the occasion of International Women’s Day on Tuesday in which 1,328 women were simultaneously painting their nails.
“I am extremely thrilled to have been a part of this unique initiative on Women’s Day. Achieving a Guinness World Records title is truly commendable and I would like to thank Inglot and Major brands for giving me the opportunity to create history along with thousands of other women,” the Lootera actress said in a statement. The women broke the previous record of 1,156 people painting nails simultaneously, which was set in Taipei, Taiwan on April 27, 2011.
Jack Brockbank from Guinness World Records was present at the event to validate the record.
from link: www.gulfnews.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish