- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
See the New CND Spa Collection Before it Comes Out
To complete your spa mani-pedis with Shellac and Vinylux, may we suggest the new CND Spa Collection? The new collection launching in March contains products in two scents: Gardenia Woods and Bright Citron. Gardenia Woods and Bright Citron each contain a soak, scrub, masque and lotion, allowing for a choice of fragrance moods and specialized 4-step treatments for deeper care.
Plus, the packaging is just as pretty as all their bright spring and summer Shellac colors!
Gardenia Woods has white floral fragrance notes, gardenia and jasmine. This system will hydrate, moisturize and soften skin with its replenishing and purifying botanical blend of chamomile and sandalwood.
Bright Citron has notes of pink grapefruit and warm amber. This system will restore radiance and brighten skin’s appearance with its botanical blend of hydrating honey and purifying kaffir lime.
They also have Cucumber Heel Therapy, which includes a range of targeted treatments for tough and resistant calluses on the heels to provide a more intensive remedy. So far there’s a Callus Smoother and an Intensive Treatment in the line!
Products launch March 2016, see cnd.com for more details.
from link: www.nailpro.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish