- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Rhino Art Aims to Raise Awareness
Nina Ehlen of Adorabellas Salon in Lidwala, Swaziland, won the rhino nail art contest with these charming designs.
Why does it make perfect sense that World Rhino Day — observed annually on September 22 — should be celebrated with a nail art competition? Because rhino horns are made from keratin, the same substance found in human nails. To promote this year’s World Rhino Day, Melusi Zox Dlamini, marketing coordinator for Big Game Parks in Swaziland, launched a Nail It for Rhinos challenge. He encouraged the Swazi community to raise awareness of the plight of this endangered species by participating in a nail art contest. Entrants were called upon to create their most memorable rhino-themed designs and share them on Big Game Parks’ social media channels using the hashtag #NailItForRhinos. The winner received a one-night stay for two at Hlane Royal National Park, plus a Rhino Game Drive.
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish