- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Princess Eugenie steals show at annual Christmas lunch with festive nail art
Princess Eugenie of York at Glorious Goodwood Horseracing at Goodwood Racecourse, West Sussex on July 30, 2015. Reuters/Matthew Childs
Princess Eugenie opted for an all-black outfit when she attended the annual Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday, Dec. 16. However, it was her festive nail art that stole the show at the party hosted by her grandmother Queen Elizabeth II. Her bright red manicure with gold snowflake and reindeer completed her fun festive look.
The 25-year-old princess wore a lacy black dress which she pared with a matching coat. Her brunette tresses were left loose over her shoulders with a side part. She completed her look with a hint of pink lip gloss and some matching blusher for her cheeks.
Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson’s daughter was photographed showing off her festive nails during the Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace. The queen’s granddaughter flaunted her festive nail polish during the event. The nail art consisted of glittering gold snowflake and the Rudolf reindeer with his red nose, Hello reports.
The event is the prelude to the holidays. The traditional lunch provides an occasion for all the British royals to get together and celebrate Christmas in London. Queen Elizabeth and the rest of the royal family will also celebrate at Sandringham House in Norfolk. On Christmas Day, there will be a smaller lunch gathering after the morning church service.
Other royals who attended the Christmas lunch include Prince Charles and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall. Prince Harry escorted his sister-in-law Kate Middleton and his nephew Prince George, as his brother Prince William was away. The little scene stealer was George with his curly blonde hair, white shirt with a Peter Pan and a navy cardigan.
Meanwhile, this is not the first time Princess Eugenie has showed off her penchant for nail art. During the Diamond Jubilee celebration of her grandmother, she showed off her Union Jack-themed nails as she stepped out for the Epsom Derby in 2012.
from link: www.ibtimes.com.au
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish