- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish
Is it the brand cachet? The bottle shape? Or maybe it's the clever polish names. Whatever the reason, Essie nail polish is the target of one particular thief, who has made off with approximately 1,000 bottles of Essie polish in the past few months.
Targeting a couple of Duane Reade drugstores in Manhattan, the thief (who has been captured on video) takes a few hundred bottles of polish at a time. Authorities are unsure why the man steals only one brand of polish; they are monitoring websites such as Craigslist to see if any unusual volume of nail polish goes up for sale.
When interviewed by a news reporter on why the thief was partial to Essie, company founder Essie Weingarten attributed it to the product's innate appeal to women. "It's shiny and it stays on for a week to 10 days."
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- What you should know before getting artificial nails