- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nailed it: Get glamorous with these winter nail art ideas
It is December, so it is only natural to share some winter nail art to inspire your designs. If you want an easy way to spice up your winter outfits, look no further than a bottle of nail polish. It is all about mixing matte textures with glossy and even shimmery textures. No winter outfit is complete without a matte manicure with rhinestones, so make sure to copy some of these amazing nail designs.
Wink And Blush Karen
There is nothing more elegant than the combination of nude and black. Play along with triangles in this interesting winter nail art. The unusual black tips are classy, and can be combined with rhinestones. Using glitter or sparkly sequins as a finishing touch makes just about any winter outfit stand out.
This unique design is a fierce, creative version of the classic French manicure. Although the design seems perfect for Halloween, the bold colors make it wearable for the winter season too. Even better, use your own favorite color combination. You can use different textures such as matte, glittery or glossy, and customize it to your own taste.
This is such a simple yet eye-catching design. Apply a double coat of the blackest nail polish you have. Once it has dried, use tape to decide which areas you want to keep glossy. After you have secured it with tape, apply a layer of matte topcoat on your nails. Finish off the look using ultra black rhinestones on one fingernail of each hand. This design requires just a tiny amount of effort, and looks fierce and edgy.
Galaxy prints are quite the trend, from clothing and shoes to tattoo designs and now nails. The print looks very interesting and beautiful, and adds more character to your outfits. Galaxy nail art is quite easy to achieve. All you need is the right tools. Better yet, just ask your favorite nail artist to do it for you.
Rhinestones and matte nails are the perfect recipe for instant glam during the holiday season. Use a matte finish topcoat or a nail color that comes in a matte texture. Ask your nail artist to keep the nail art simple and classy, with a few tastefully placed rhinestones.
Getting your nails this evenly painted is an art in itself. This bold, eggplant color is the go-to shade for winter. It goes well with any complexion, make-up look or outfit. You do not need to apply rhinestones, studs or other embellishments for an amazing manicure. Simplicity is better sometimes.
This look is easier to achieve than it seems, and looks amazing. Start by applying two coats of your favorite grey nail polish. While it dries, accent a single nail with gold studs. Finish off using a matte topcoat. A simple yet eye-catching design. The grey shade looks stunning when coupled with sparkly champagne-colored rhinestones. This design will have everyone asking where you got your nails done.
from link: www.english.alarabiya.net
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish