- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Nailae Printer Makes Nail Art an Interactive Experience
Just because your nail art skills are limited, it doesn’t mean your clients can’t have unlimited options when it comes to the variety of designs they wear on their nails. The Nailae nail art printer, brought to you by AST Systems, offers extensive design options in its library of designs. What’s more, users can personalize their nail designs by clicking pictures of people or designs from their surrounding environment. Photos can be printed on the nails with HD quality in minutes.
Your role as nail tech is to do all the prep work, then place the client’s hands in the device. Nail levelers work to keep the client’s fingers straight while the design is printed on her nails using Nailae’s fast, accurate technology. The easy-to-use printer comes with a touch screen that displays the options for the nails. Designs can easily be shared on social media as well.
For more information, go to www.nailae.com.
by Nails Magazine
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish