- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Local salon opens its doors, offers a special "get pampered" event
SPRING, TX (January 13, 2016) – It’s a brand new year, and while your mind may feel rejuvenated with the new beginning, your hands and feet are probably as sore and tired as ever. Rick Nguyen, owner and manager of newest nail salon in Spring, Amazing Nails Spa, located at 1614 Louetta Road, says it’s time for a little pampering.
Amazing Nails offers complete spa services in an elegant, relaxing atmosphere. Their VIP manicure and pedicure packages include sugar scrubs, warm paraffin wax, massage and a sea salt treatment, plus much more. Customers are encouraged to sit back and unwind with a complimentary glass of red or white wine, a mimosa or a soft drink while the experts at Amazing Nails go to work.
“We’re running a couple of specials this month that you won’t want to miss,” said Nguyen. Now through the end of the month, all spa services are 30 percent off regular price. “Or, you can get a free manicure with the purchase of a premium pedicure,” Nguyen said. “So come on in; you deserve to treat yourself.”
To help celebrate the new year and the new opening, Amazing Nails is also hosting a special event on Saturday, January 30. “Fashion, Fizzies & Friends” will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event will include complimentary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, door prizes from local businesses, a trunk show provided by Friends Boutique & Accessories of Old Town Spring, and a special presentation by Sarah Shah, author of Dress Yourself Skinny, providing style secrets as seen on MTV, The Style Network and Great Day Houston.
Amazing Nails Spa opened in December in Spring. “We pride ourselves on safety and cleanliness,” Nguyen said. “We start every manicure and pedicure with a brand new buffer and liner and we guarantee our work.”
For an appointment or more information, or to make a reservation for the “Fashions, Fizzies & Friends” event, call Amazing Nails at 281-907-8187.
from link: www.fatcatwebproductions.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish