- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Kylie Jenner’s King Kylie Nail Polish Is Selling Out at Wal-Mart
Those who can’t get Kylie Jenner’s lips can at least score her tips.
With four releases of the social media queen’s LipKit selling out in minutes, many consumers get their Kylie fix at their local Wal-Mart, which recently debuted a nail color collection from SinfulColors called King Kylie. Wal-Mart was first out of the gate with the collection featuring shades such as Kryptonite and Kommando.
“We know our customers are big fans of Kylie’s cosmetics and they are very excited to try all the polishes in her collection” said Molly Blakeman, a Wal-Mart spokeswoman.
As with most of her endeavors, Jenner is creating a social media buzz promoting the line on Instagram, Snapchat and her own app, where she recently showed clips from her nail launch party in New York. Shortly after the line was unwrapped at Wal-Mart, followers on SinfulColors’ Instagram account noted some stores were already sold out. Some of the nail colors are posted on eBay for as much as $12.99 — more than four times their original price.
King Kylie is the first of three collaborations that will roll out over the next few months as SinfulColors looks to shake up the nail color business and entice more Millennials into mass market doors.
SinfulColors’ head of marketing Blake Decker said the collection is doing well in its early availability and building positive consumer feedback. “The media coverage alone has already reached well over 500 million impressions,” she added, noting the launch is helping energize the nail category.
King Kylie is a gel-like polish with two steps and a top coat. Last month, Jenner told WWD she wanted a nail line accessible to all of her fans. The colors retail for $2.99 — a dollar higher than traditional SinfulColors. Two more limited-edition collections will roll out in April and then May.
Jenner is a behemoth when it comes to social media. Her combined social following encompasses 74 million users — not including Snapchat.
from link: www.wwd.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish