- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Kylie Jenner Is Now Making Nail Polish
By Carly Cardellino
YOU GUYS: Kylie Jenner just added nail polish entrepreneur to her résumé (!!!!!!). The Snapchat queen will be launching multiple collections under nail polish brand Sinful Colors, according to WWD. The first collection will be called King Kylie Sinful Colors Shine and will launch later this month.
The line, which will probably sell out in 2.5 seconds given her track record, is set to include 20 jewel-toned shades that "are great for all skin tones," Kylie told WWD.
Best part? They're priced at $2.99 a bottle, which is a fraction of the price of her lip kits you already know and love. Two more limited-edition collections are expected to roll out, one in April and the second in May.
So, what sparked the collaboration? Kylie told WWD, "I love getting my nails done and nails in general. I wanted to do something innovative and accessible to my young fans."
To be honest, I'm not surprised that KJ is coming out with her own nail collection, especially since she's always switching up her nail look.
Curious as to which of the colors is Kylie's favorite? "Right now I really like the pinks," she said, referring to the 'Miss Majesty' and 'Miss Chief' shades, WWD reported.
Get ready to watch like a hawk for this line to drop. Because the last thing you want to be doing is bidding on a tiny bottle of nail polish for hundreds of dollars on eBay.
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish