- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Kerry Washington Is Getting Her Own OPI Line
Looks like your nail polish collection is about to get a lot more scandalous. On Friday morning, OPI announced that Kerry Washington would be taking the role of the brand's creative ambassador, with her own range of nail polishes on the way. "This is going to be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to testing out new colors on the red carpet," she tells WWD. "The fun, for me, is that the nail lives in the crossover space between fashion and beauty. I love to play with nail color on the red carpet and explore new shades." A woman after our own hearts, indeed.
As far as OPI's existing lineup goes, Washington confessed that she's a big fan of Gwen Stefani's OPI range, and credits the Lincoln Park After Dark, Big Apple Red, and You Don't Know Jacques shades as her holy trinity of favorites. Between her latest role and her post at Neutrogena as creative consultant, we figure the only thing she has left to do is create her own celeb fragrance to achieve total beauty domination. Stay tuned for more news and sneak peeks at Kerry's line in the new year!
from link: www.instyle.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish