- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
KELOLAND News Investigation: 12th Street Nail Salon Shut Down
Our KELOLAND News investigation uncovered problems at a Sioux Falls nail salon, now authorities are shutting it down after it failed a surprise inspection.
KELOLAND News brought you the story of Dorothy Morris on Wednesday. Morris had painful cuts on both toes after a pedicure that she says required medical attentention. After the South Dakota Cosmetology Commission heard about Morris' incident, they sent inspectors inside DN Nails.
The salon flunked the inspection and the State Cosmetology Commission held an emergency meeting to revoke DN Nails license until the problems are fixed.
Angela Kennecke listened in on that meeting and will show you the problems inspectors uncovered tonight on KELOLAND News at 6.
from link: www.keloland.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish