- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Katy Perry Just Gave a Presidential Candidate The Coolest Cosign Ever — With Patriotic Nail Art
Scott Olson/Getty Images
Katy Perry had some political duties to fulfill this weekend, including a campaign trail social media takeover. The singer traveled to Des Moines, Iowa to support presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton. There, she took over the candidate’s Instagram, treated her to a special performance, and gifted her a “POTUS” necklace.
And in true Katy Perry fashion, she showed her support through not only her clothing, but her grooming as well. Katy’s red, white, and blue nail art features Hillary’s campaign logo along with the year 2016.
Katy just gave Hillary Clinton supporters a new option for rocking their vote — manicurists all over the country, be prepared.
from link: www.teenvogue.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish