- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA & AROMATHERAPY?
- Is aromatherapy popular in your area?
- Spray Cans for Airbrushing?
- CARPAL TUNNEL AND OTHER AILMENTS
- HOW TO DO A SET IN 45 TO 60 MINUTES?
- Odorless or uv acrylic whose system do you use?
- HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAILS (But why would you want to?)
- U-V GEL NAIL LIGHTS FOR CURING PRODUCT
- NAIL DRILLS
- NAIL BREAKAGE
Golden Globes 2016: 6 Best Dresses Turned Into Nail Art
It’s that time of the year, Golden Globes time! So, true to SoNailicious tradition we’ve turned 6 of the 2016 Golden Globes’ best dresses into nail art. Enjoy!
1. Amy Adams in Versace. I’m a big fan of both Amy Adams and Versace and when the two combine, it’s time for… nail art!
Used: Sea Siren Cabin Fever and textured dots – FOA Between The Flags – custom mixed with black to achieve gradient.
2. America Ferrera in Jenny Packham. America looks so bright and fresh in this gown. The bright yellow colour complements her skin tone. As for my nail art interpretation, yellow and silver makes a great nail art combo!
How to: paint all nails with yellow polish leaving a small negative space detail in the middle. Then using a striping nail art brush and fine silver glitter polish, create the silver line details.
Used: Maybelline Fierce’n’Tangy and Kester Black Sugar Daddy.
3. Natalie Dormer in J Mendel. The Game of Thrones star nailed it at the Golden Globes 2016. That neckline is pure nailspiration!
How to: using a striping nail art brush first, paint the red cut out detail with red polish. Next add the black detail and finish by adding the black outlines silver half circle at the top.
Used: Colour Theory Cherry on Top, Dior Black Out and Kester Black Sugar Daddy.
4. Jaimie Alexander in Genny. Geometric print in emerald? Double win!
How to: first paint all nails in emerald green, let it dry. Then use Straight Line and French Manicure nail art stencils to create the pattern, paint over them with a black nail polish and remove the stencils. Done!
Used: Dior Black Out and Mint Polish Czarina.
5. Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors. I don’t know if Olivia played any decent parts in 2015 but that deep V-cleavage deserves a Golden Globe Award of its own! Her makeup artist and hair stylist also did a fantastic job – those eyes and those waves! My interpretation of this look combines dark red and gold polishes to produce elegant evening nail art.
How to: use nail art stencils or just freehand the negative space V-shape. Next use a dotting tool and gold polish to add the ‘necklace’ detail.
6. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior & Chopard. J-Law can do no wrong and her minimalist gown with a statement Chopard piece translate beautifully into nail art!
How to: paint all nails with red nail polish. Then using striping nail art brush and fine silver glitter polish, create the ‘necklace’ detail.
Used: Dior Passion and Kester Black Sugar Daddy.
Top coat used for all designs: Essie Good To Go.
So that’s the SoNailicious Golden Globes 2016 Best Dressed!
What about you guys, what are your picks for the best dressed celebrities? Did you do any Golden Globes inspired nails?
PC: celebrity images – Jason Merritt/Getty Images & Steve Granitz/WireImage
from link: www.sonailicious.com
- NAIL BRACELETS: New trend sees women designing intricate jewellery on their fingernails
- Signature Services: Toasted Coconut Hot chocolate Pedicure
- The 2016 NAHA Finalists Announced!
- New York Salons Must Pay $2 Million in Back Wages
- Why Do Gel Nails Crack? There's A Reason Behind This Annoying Phenomenon
- Face & Body Northern California Adds Nail Pavilion
- Finger lickin’ good — or gross? KFC launches chicken-flavored nail polish in Hong Kong.
- Talking Business: Tami’s Tips & Toes offers relaxing atmosphere
- We Tried Kylie Jenner’s New Nail Polish Collection
- NYC Thief Is Partial to Essie Polish